I.T., Network, and Documentation Services
information-technology services, network consulting and
deployment, and documentation services to local small- and medium-sized
businesses and to residents in Southern New Hampshire. With thirty
years of experience in computer systems, networks, and
documentation, I offer a broad and well-tested set of skills.
Formerly with DEC, Compaq®,
Master of Science degree in
Computer Information Systems.
"The cost of hiring
an experienced advisor will vanish with the first disaster that
Many problems can be fixed
remotely, without a visit.
- Long-range systems planning.
- Structured system design.
- Structured network design—wired and wireless.
- Video over networks.
- Data-security and network-security consulting.
- PACS/DICOM configuration, setup, and imaging consulting
for medical and veterinary installations.
- Systems and network testing.
- System tuning and optimization.
- System malware auditing and purging.
- Best-practices consulting.
- Computer and network infrastructure troubleshooting,
management, and support.
- Network hardening/lockdowns.
- Program-level and project-level planning.
- Technical documentation.
- Copy writing and copy editing.
- Constant Contact® custom email campaigns.
- Training and presentations.
Home users: You can get
professional, experienced computer and network services at prices you
can afford. My rates are reasonable, and you'll
a level of quality and personal attention that I don't believe is
anywhere else. Don't "cheap out," and don't assume "It can't happen to
me." Quick fixes can cost a bundle down the road.
Please direct inquiries to